Wellhealthorganic.com : Know the Causes of White Hair and Easy Ways to Prevent it Naturally
Are you also scared of white hair and get haunting dreams of hair falling?
If yes, worry not, I am up with the solution for you. Firstly, you need to normalize white hair and understand that there’s nothing to worry about them if you are in your late 30s or early 40s. Whitening of hair is a result of aging, it’s a natural process that glorifies your experience and age.
But yes, if you are experiencing premature greying accompanied by excessive hair fall at an early age, like in your early 20s or 30s, there might be something wrong. In the article today, I will explain to you what causes white hair, ayurvedic remedies for it, and most importantly, natural remedies for hair fall.
So without any more delays, let’s start the discussion on wellhealthorganic.com/know-the-causes-of-white-hair-and-easy-ways-to-prevent-it-naturally.
Causes of White hair and Hair Fall – Wellhealthorganic.com/know-the-causes-of-white-hair-and-easy-ways-to-prevent-it-naturally
Our bodies and hair change as we step into our 30s and 40s. At this age, it’s completely natural to see your hair lose its pigment and turn white or grey. If you belong to this age group and have the same problem, no need to worry about it. I’ll suggest you proudly embrace the natural changes in your body and flaunt your beautiful white hair.
However, if you are experiencing premature whitening of hair, it’s a cause for concern as it indicates that your body is lacking some essential vitamins and nutrients, especially vitamins D3 and B12. Let’s dive deep into the causes of white hair to thoroughly understand why you are experiencing this issue at an early age.
- Genetics – You get your genes from your parents, that’s why genetics have a crucial role in deciding when you’ll start getting white hair. If your parents, grandparents, or great-grandparents faced premature whitening, you are more likely to have a similar issue.
- Stress – A lot of people today, especially youth, suffer from chronic stress disorders which result in inflammation and imbalance of natural hormones. The imbalance of hormones depletes the melanin responsible for your hair color, which causes white hair.
- Aging – With increasing age it’s completely natural and normal to notice white hair because as you get old your hair starts losing its pigment.
- Deficiency of Vitamins – Your bad food habits can lead to the deficiency of essential nutrients like vitamins B12, D3, E, biotin, zinc, and copper thus resulting in the whitening of hair.
- Smoking – Many studies conclude that smokers are more likely to have premature whitening hair as compared to non-smokers.
- Autoimmune Conditions – Sometimes medical conditions like vitiligo, alopecia areata, and thyroid can affect the production of melanin and cause white hair.
Well some of these elements like deficiency of vitamins, smoking, etc., are in your control and can be prevented by opting for a healthy lifestyle. If you are concerned about your whitening hair and looking for a cure, these Wellhealthorganic.com/know-the-causes-of-white-hair-and-easy-ways-to-prevent-it-naturally remedies might help you out.
Wellhealthorganic.com:ayurvedic-treatment-of-hair-problem – Natural Remedies for White Hair
It’s very obvious that quitting smoking, managing stress, and having a balanced diet can definitely help you with white hair but here in this section I will particularly address the possible cure and talk about wellhealthorganic.com:ayurvedic-treatment-of-hair-problem.
Amla is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants, which successfully promote the restoration of hair pigmentation. Gently massaging amla oil on your scalp can help reduce hair fall, and applying a hair mask of amla powder can help you deal with white hair. For the hair mask, you need to make a semi-liquid consistency paste of two tablespoons of amla powder and then rinse the hair mask after leaving it for 30 minutes on your scalp.
If you feel that white hair is ruining your overall look, henna is the best option for you. Natural henna doesn’t have the harmful chemicals that most of the dyes and colors in the market have, which makes it a good and safe option for concealing your white hair.
3) Black Tea
The caffeine in black tea is helpful in restoring your natural hair color. As per wellhealthorganic.com:ayurvedic-treatment-of-hair-problem, you need to brew a cup of strong black tea then cool it down before applying it to your hair and rinse it off after an hour.
4) Lemon Juice and Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is rich in fatty acids and antioxidants, and lemon juice has vitamin C in abundance, which can help hair with pigmentation. Even wellhealthorganic.com/know-the-causes-of-white-hair-and-easy-ways-to-prevent-it-naturally suggests coconut oil be a good hair care product.
When combined, they can potentially help in restoring your hair color. Just mix the lemon juice and coconut oil in equal parts and gently apply the mixture to your hair. Wait for 30 minutes and then wash your head with a mild shampoo.
5) Curry Leaves
Curry leaves are a rich source of vitamin B which supplements the restoration of natural hair color. To apply curry leaves to your hair, take some coconut oil and simmer the handful of curry leaves in it until they turn black. Then strain the oil in a bowl, apply this oil to your scalp, leave it overnight, and wash your head the next day.
Depending on your hair type, you can try any of the above-listed remedies. Remember that these are natural remedies so don’t expect instant results, be consistent and over time you will notice that your hair is getting better. Moving on, let’s see what types of foods can help you get rid of white hair.
Food That Can Help You Get Rid of White Hair
A nutrition-rich diet is crucial for restoring the health of your hair. The wellhealthorganic.com/know-the-causes-of-white-hair-and-easy-ways-to-prevent-it-naturally suggests that intake of the below-given food can help you prevent white hair: –
- Eggs – Biotin in eggs prevents premature whitening and promotes healthy hair.
- Green Leafy Vegetables – Leafy greens like kale and spinach are rich in vitamin B12, which helps in the production of melanin.
- Berries – They have ample amounts of antioxidants that prevent hair from damage and premature greying.
- Fish – Salmon and mackerel are rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which address the hair whitening problem and nourish them.
- Sweet Potatoes – They are rich in beta-carotene, which converts into vitamin A and aids the production of sebum to prevent hair from whitening.
- Seeds and Nuts – Almonds, walnuts, sesame seeds, etc. have high amounts of copper which produces melanin.
Incorporating these foods into your diet will definitely show results in the long run. In the beginning, I promised to address the two major hair concerns, one is hair whitening and the other is hair fall. So advancing the discussion, let’s see what are the natural treatments for hair fall and the factors that decide the ayurvedic treatment for hair fall.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Hair Loss
If you are experiencing hair fall, it’s best to visit a doctor. Along with the treatment, you can also use Bhringraj, Amla, Neem, Fenugreek, Licorice root, Brahmi, and Ashwagandha oil to gently massage your hair after consulting with a specialist. To supplement the hair growth process, you should also make the necessary lifestyle and diet changes according to the prescription of the doctor.
Wellhealthorganic.com:ayurvedic-treatment-of-hair-problem – Factors That Decide the Ayurvedic Treatment for Hair Fall
For treating hair fall, you need to identify your hair type and address the root cause due to which your hair strands are getting weak. That’s why the treatment approach for hair fall solely depends on the following factors: –
- Individual’s Prakriti – Ayurveda firmly believes that individuals have different prakriti’s (constitutions) based on their doshas i.e., vata, pitta, and kapha. So depending on the dominating dosha of the individual hair loss treatment is custom-tailored.
- Diet and Lifestyle – All our major and minor problems are directly or indirectly linked to our diet and the lifestyle we follow. That’s why Ayurveda modifies the diet and lifestyle of an individual to balance the existing doshas and improve overall health. Modifying diet and lifestyle include incorporating healthy food, exercises, yoga, and healthy habits into your lifestyle.
- Panchakarma (Detoxification) – It’s a set of ayurvedic detoxification therapies which aims to remove accumulated toxins and restore balance.
- Underlying Causes – Many reasons like hormonal imbalance, deficiency of nutrients, accumulation of body toxins, poor digestion, stress, etc. can lead to hair fall. That’s why Ayurveda carefully analyzes the underlying cause of hair loss and then suggests a treatment accordingly.
Both premature hair whitening and hair loss can be caused due to multiple reasons, and correct identification of the root cause can help in deciding the treatment. The above-listed factors help in identifying the reason behind the problem and that’s why they affect the ayurvedic treatment. Now the question arises is it possible to regrow hair, if hair can’t regrow, all the efforts will get ruined. So let’s find out whether hair can regrow in the next section.
Is It Possible to Regrow Hair? – Wellhealthorganic.com/know-the-causes-of-white-hair-and-easy-ways-to-prevent-it-naturally
Whether your efforts will become fruitful or not depends on the cause of the hair fall and the condition of your hair follicles. In relation to wellhealthorganic.com:ayurvedic-treatment-of-hair-problem, below I have mentioned some causes of hair loss and chances of regrowth of hair in people suffering from them, so read attentively: –
- Androgenetic Alopecia – It’s a genetic condition also known as male and female pattern baldness. People suffering from this disease notice hair loss and thinning over time. In androgenetic alopecia, hair can be regrown in the initial stage with treatment, but in the advanced stages’ hair loss becomes permanent as a result of follicles miniaturization.
- Traction Alopecia – This is the hair fall caused by tight hairstyles and excessive pulling. Hair fall in traction alopecia is reversible if the source of tension is removed. If the source of tension is not removed on time, the hair fall becomes irreversible by permanently damaging the hair follicles.
- Scarring Alopecia – In this case, the hair follicles are permanently damaged due to injuries, inflammation, and infection, that’s why the hair cannot be regrown.
- Alopecia Areata – It’s a rare autoimmune disease in which the immune system of the body attacks the hair follicles, causing hair loss. In this case, the hair may regrow independently, but the hair loss may recur.
- Telogen Effluvium – In this hair loss is temporary as it is caused by stress, hormonal imbalance, or traumatic event, and the hair follicles aren’t permanently damaged.
The wellhealthorganic.com:ayurvedic-treatment-of-hair-problem identifies nutritional deficiencies and medicinal side effects as two more reasons for hair loss. Nutritional deficiency and side effects of medicines can also cause hair loss, in such cases, the hair loss is reversed with the help of supplements or after the completion of treatment.
As mentioned by wellhealthorganic.com/know-the-causes-of-white-hair-and-easy-ways-to-prevent-it-naturally, premature whitening of hair is caused by several reasons, and addressing the underlying cause will definitely help. I will suggest you adopt a healthy lifestyle because it will not only help you with hair whitening but also prevent hair fall.